Rules of procedure of the Trianon Hotel Grenoble Centre
* PRESENTATION: The hotelier has the freedom not to receive customers whose attire is indecent and neglected, customers with a noisy or incorrect behaviour, customers whose behavior is contrary to good morals and public order.
* PAYMENT: The balance of the stay is payable upon arrival. We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express. We ask any person staying in our establishment to present a voucher for regulations by cheques or vacation vouchers.
In the event that you could not provide us with this document, we would be forced not to access your room rental request.
* IN CASE OF INTERRUPTION OF THE STAY, no reimbursement will be made. Likewise, in case of early departure, the stay is due in its entirety. Delays in arrival or early departures cannot be reimbursed under any circumstances.
* CANCELLATIONS must be received by noon on the date of arrival. Beyond this time, the reservation is due.
* THE NO-SHOW is considered to be the actual taking of the room.
* THE LOCAL TAX, not included in the price of the reservation, is in force in the municipality. It’s payable on the spot.
* ACCESS TO THE ROOMS: the rooms are available from 14:00 and must be freed before 11:00.
Attention, in case of departure beyond, an additional night will be charged to you. If you wish to keep the room an additional night, the room must be paid before 12.00 p.m., subject to availability.
In addition your room is provided for a certain number of persons, in order to ensure the security rules of the hotel you must in no case accommodate additional persons. Please ensure that your room door is closed before you leave the room or go to bed.
* PROHIBITIONS: We remind you that smoking bans are in place in all public places since January 2, 2008. It is also absolutely forbidden to smoke in the rooms for obvious reasons of safety and comfort (non-compliance will result in a penalty of €30/stay to restore the room). It is forbidden to use in the rooms of gas appliances, example: stove, etc. ..
* ANIMALS: animals are accepted but subject to conditions: be kept on a leash in all the common areas of our establishment, for reasons of hygiene, animals are not allowed in the breakfast room and should not be left Alone in the room. The price per animal is €2.50/night (in case of degradation, bactericidal disinfection of the chamber will be charged €50).
* BREAKFAST is served from 07:00 until 11:00 on weekdays and until 12:00 in the weekend in the room provided for this purpose; In case of departure very early in the morning, we can, on request, make available a breakfast tray.
* THE RECEPTION accepts no responsibility for your luggage or items deposited in public places. Secure lockers are available for reception.
* DEGRADATION: We ask you to respect the places as well as the decoration of your room. In the event of a problem, the client will have to engage in civil liability. Also for the disappearance of towels, rugs, pillows, duvets, etc. ..
During your stay, a key will be given to you allowing free access to your room. In the event of loss, the repair will be charged to you at the current rate.
In case of departure very early in the morning, remember to leave your key in reception and make sure to close the door behind you.
* NUISANCE: For the respect of the rest of the other guests, be careful not to slam the doors or to make too much noise especially between 10 pm and 8 am. Any neighbourhood noise related to the behaviour of a person or an animal under his or her responsibility may cause the hotelier to invite the client to leave the establishment without the need for acoustic measurements, as the noise generated is likely to undermine the tranquility of the clientele (art. (r. 1334-30 and R. 1334-31 of the public health Code). A hotel room is a resting place. Any trade is strictly forbidden.
* The hotel’s RULES OF PROCEDURE apply to all reservations. Any stay implies acceptance of the special conditions and the rules of the hotel.
In the event of NON-compliance by the customer of any of these provisions, the hotelier will be obliged to invite the client to leave the establishment without any compensation.
Hotel Trianon Grenoble Centre-3, rue Pierre Arthaud-38000 Grenoble